The Church of Our Lady of the Sick is called ‘Nossa Senhora dos Enfermos Igreja em Quelossim, Goa’ in Portuguese. The Church of Our Lady of the Sick, Quelossim, Goa is popularly called ‘The Quelossim Church’ locally in Goa.
The Quelossim church was originally a chapel built in 1724. The Quelossim chapel was further rebuilt and expanded in 1901. The Quelossim chapel was then affiliated to the church of Cortalim. On April 15, 1944, the Quelossim Chapel was separated from the Cortalim church and elevated into a parish church of its own called Church of Our Lady of the Sick, Quelossim, Goa.
The feast of the patron saint of the Quelossim church is celebrated on the second or third Sunday of December every year.